Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Epiphany #348
I have an almost subconscious jones for Chinese girls. I don't know what it is, but I have more often than not gravitated towards Asian girls half the time, and generally not just any Asian girls. They're either Chinese, or some killer mix of Chinese, or maybe they're a flaming hot Korean girl.
The earliest example I can probably remember is Jen, and she's mixed Chinese/White. Another example is this one girl I met at summer school a ways back... smokin Korean babe. gahhh. Next one would probably be Anh from working at FTB. Yet another example would be that one Chinese, possibly mixed, girl from a class I had the other semester. And then there's my senior ball date, Nikki (My). Also, there's, this girl named Amy, who I tried to get at senior year. If this is any indication, I think I should either stop NOW while I have the chance, or get some kind of help for this.

OHGAWD. Friendster is like some kind of evil system out to destroy my self-esteem. All I have to do is type in a name of say...a girl I was crushing on back in the day, and for some odd reason, the particular person I'm looking for actually exists on Friendster. Seriously. I've found just about EACH girl I just mentioned, and that is not good for the memories I'm trying hard to forget. FUCKFUCKFUCKFRIENDSTER.
And I thought Sacramento was too small of a world, the Internet just got even smaller. GDAMMIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment