Saturday, February 15, 2003

The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon is pretty fucking sick. Way better than the show of the early 90's. This latest incarnation is actually a little bit more true to the original comics. Still oozes with the essence of the 90's version, though. Arkanium (now cancelled) penciller, LeSean Thomas is set to do the TMNT comic for Dreamwave. Yay for LeS.
Khary Randolph, a.k.a. Kaligula, one of my iconic comic artists on the Net, is pencilling Spiderman: Legend of the Spider Clan #5, replacing Skottie Young for the issue (hopefully the rest of the series?). From what I've seen, Kali 'freaks' the pages of the Spiderman spin-off. I haven't seen Skottie's work on Spider Clan, but I highly prefer Khary to be penciller for the series, he deserves it. Much props to Kali.

Still wondering if I can launch my own comic project sometime this year. Damned resolutions. They never work out. Besides, I still have a lot to learn before I can actually produce a quality comic. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment