Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Yesterday, my communications studies class took a slight, pleasant turn in my favor, but for naught. I was fortunate enough to get grouped up with three other classmates in the back area where I sat, one of whom is this really cute girl in the class. Everything was going fine, and we were about to finish preparing a group presentation for wednesday. However, the instructor had the genius decision to whisk me away from the group, only to group me with two of these white guys sitting in front of me, who did not meet the requirements of grouping together. If you were to hear me speak that last sentence, you could probably sense the minute level of derision I add to the enunciation of said classmates I was unfortunately grouped with in the end. My luck runs out once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment