Sunday, February 09, 2003

Fuck. I'm screwed for at least half a year. I hit my neighbors car last night, and dented their driver side door pretty bad. Fuck you Ryan. You think you're such a perfect driver. Go crash into a fence or something. Pft.
Now I'm scrambling to get my thoughts together because I'm ready to flip the bird to each and every person from here on out. I'm going to buy myself a car, drop out of school for half a year, and move out of here as soon as I can. I could care less about what my parents say right about now. My mom has pretty much driven me to this decision, that controlling beast. I feel bad for Ryan for not having anywhere near the cajones to attempt an escape to freedom. The "real world" can be pretty harsh, but people can always come together to make it in the world. Don't expect to get along in the world without a little bit of help. I may as well walk the path of the derelict artist, and live paycheck to paycheck, hoping to "make it" in the art world, uneducated and self-taught. Ah, my dreams are coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment